Clinical Research Coordinator:
Horizons Clinical Research Center is looking to hire a full-time, experienced Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to function as a member of our team.
1. Is familiar with Good Clinical Practices, Food and Drug Administration Rules and Regulations, HIPAA regulations and ICH guidelines in relation to clinical trials.
2. Is familiar with the purpose and the details of each protocol in which he/she will be involved (either as primary or backup coordinator) through review of the consent, protocol and IRB submission documents, avoiding deviations from the protocol.
3. Works well as a member of the clinical research team with positive and timely written and verbal communication, including sharing information.
4. Recruits prospective subjects for multiple clinical studies, consistently meeting or exceeding goals.
5. Familiarizes potential subjects with the details of the study through phone contacts and personal interviews. Schedules subject participation in research, coordinating availability of necessary space, laboratory and physician support.
6. Properly dispenses study medication under the direction of the Principal Investigator and/or Sub-investigators.
7. Assures compliance with protocol, completion of necessary records, and scheduling of monitoring and subject visits.
8. Is familiar with all records required for each study, reviews records after each visit for completeness and accuracy.
9. Transfers source documentation into Case Report Form (CRF) within 24 hours of subject visit.
10. Maintains clinical research files, including updating medical history, allergies and concomitant medications on an ongoing basis.
11. Shows initiative to identify and implement ways to improve their job and surroundings.
12. Seeks supervision appropriately. Plans work in a manner that allows adequate completion of all tasks. Follows through on assignments in a timely manner.
13. Serves as a contact person for ongoing clinical research studies. Meets with representatives from sponsoring pharmaceutical firms or in-house staff for initial orientation to studies and for review of study records.
14. May be called upon to perform the following specific tests and procedures: a) electrocardiogram, b) vital sign collection, c) phlebotomy and specimen processing.
15. Demonstrates accuracy in all details, is able to record and report properly in patient records all pertinent information.
16. Performs all other duties as assigned
- Medical and research terminology
- FDA Code of Federal Regulations and GCP
- Clinical research processes
- Basic human anatomy, physiology, laboratory procedures and equipment.
- Microsoft Office products
- Proven interpersonal communication, and organizational skills. Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision at
- Manage multiple ongoing priorities and projects
- Communicate and work effectively with a diverse team of professionals
- 2+ years clinical research experience
- Experience working with physicians
- Certification preferred (ACRP/SOCRA)
If you would like to send your resume to us please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.